StarCraftCZ.com

Fórum o pokračování slavné RTS.
Právě je čtv 28. bře 2024 16:13:43

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina

Autor Zpráva
 Předmět příspěvku: Pomoc pri rozbiehani nove youtube channelu(in ENG, pls read)
PříspěvekNapsal: stř 02. dub 2014 0:43:26 

So hello guys! My name is Overdead and i have started an youtube walkthrough channel. I have started with game Dark Souls where i want to show you nearly everything in Dark Souls. I play only on PC and I make english commentary to my videos (at the begining my english is not the best but i hope it is improving). Do you ask what I want to play? Dont worry guys before finishing walkth. I will ask you on my facebook page or in videos to choose one game from a list of my games - so you can choose what you want to see (for example, now i am asking if you are interested in DS lore videos). Every walkth. will be finished with review of the game (it should have every possitives and negatives for me which i found during walkth.). I will try to answer every of yours questions about game or abour anything else. My gear fo recording is not best but i am planning to improve it with time. I am new in this branch so i really appreciate every advice from you guys. I will be really happy and gratefull for every new like and every new subscriber, so if you want to support me or if you want to look on some walkth. and choose games which you want to see or what you want to see on my chalen, then subscribe here:

https://www.youtube.com/user/michalzidiny22

and like here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Overdead ... 4103317352

I know that there are many famous Lets players on youtube and they are better than me but i am asking you for help to improve. I would be really gratefull for every subscribe and like, i promise you that i will show you what YOU want and i will follow your advices! Thanks to those who will support me and i hope our channel will grow and will be better and better! THANKS AGAIN! (guys if it is a rule in this group not to do some adverts on our youtube channel so just write me and i will delete it - I didnt find anything about that prohibition so i am sorry - so just write)

Odpovědět s citací  

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina